Pentecost Sunday Mass
The Church Re-Opening – Update
Our Church building now is permitted to open at times for religious gatherings.
This has very strict conditions so as to take precautions to protect the health of all.
However, owing to the new changes in NSW Government regulations (28th May) as from June 1st we can have ”20 people at Weddings, 50 at Funerals and 50 at places of worship”. So we can have 50 people at a Mass besides those in Ministry. We are not permitted to have choirs or soloists leading the congregation in singing. All those attending the Church for any reason need to leave their names and details.
SO IN GOOD SHEPHERD CHURCH HOXTON PARK
1. Mass for the Lord’s Day staring on the weekend of June 6th & 7th
We will continue our Sunday 10 a.m. Mass online.
Mass will be celebrated in Church at what were our normal times:
Saturday 5.30 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m.
Sunday 10 a.m.
Sunday 5.30 p.m.
To book to take part in Sunday Masses please contact our Office on 9825 8154 and Tracey, our Parish Secretary, will indicate the fifty people.
2. Weekday Mass beginning this Monday June 1st.
Monday 8 a.m.
Tuesday 7 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m.
Thursday 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.
3. The Church will be open for Private Prayer
Every evening (7 days) our Church will be open from 4 to 5 p.m.
We are required:
- To have a maximum of 50 persons present in these times of prayer
- To have our priest or delegate be present to monitor attendance numbers, adherence to distancing protocols etc.
- Those attending are required to register their details including name, contact phone number etc.
4. Reconciliation (Confession and Forgiveness)
Our Priest will be available during the private prayer times (4 – 5 p.m. each day) and in the Reconciliation Room Tuesday & Thursday 6.30 – 6.55 p.m. (before 7 p.m. Mass)